Wellbeing Connection Limited Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the "AUP") applies to Wellbeing Connection Limited's ("we", "our", "us") website (www.wellbeingconnection.co), mobiles applications, and other digital platforms (the "Platforms") and the services accessed through our Platforms (the "Services"). Your use of the Platforms and Services is subject to acceptance of this AUP. By viewing and using the Platforms you are deemed to agree to this AUP without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by this AUP, you must stop accessing and using the Platforms and Services. Wellbeing Connection reserve the right to change or modify this AUP at any time and it is your responsibility to check for modifications on a regular basis. By continuing to access the Platforms and/or Services, you agree to be bound by the amended AUP.
Provision of service:
The Platforms and Services may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Platforms and Services. The relationship between the content providers and users is subject to professional, legal and ethical obligations and it is a user's responsibility to act in accordance with the boundaries established by any coach. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the Platforms and Services or removal of your account with or without notice. Your use of the Platforms and Services is at your sole risk.
To access the Platforms and the Services, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age; and
- have not been previously suspended or removed from accessing the Platforms or using the Services.
You may not upload, use, create, transmit, store, display, distribute, share or otherwise make available any content, descriptions, or information in connection with your use of the Platforms or Services that:
- are prohibited by the entity which has procured your access (if applicable);
- are illegal or fraudulent or that would support any criminal or civil offence;
- may create a risk of injury or loss to you, any other person, any animal or any property;
- are obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit;
- depict graphic violence, or make any threats to commit violent acts;
- are offensive, harassing, inflammatory, profane, libellous, scandalous, defamatory, tortuous or otherwise objectionable to others;
- you do not have a right to make available;
- you know are untruthful; or
- violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
You are solely responsible for your conduct with respect to the Platforms and the Services. You will not do any of the following:
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works of the Platforms or Services;
- distribute the Platforms or Services or make the Platforms or Services available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time;
- modify, disclose, or reverse engineer any part of the Platforms or the Services;
- remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary rights notice or labels on the Platforms or in the Services;
- take any action that in our opinion imposes an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Platforms, including but not limited to "spam" or other such unsolicited e-mailing techniques;
- use the Platforms for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this AUP, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or spam material;
- use the Platforms or Services in any manner that could negatively affect Wellbeing Connection's other users or that could impair the functioning of the Platforms or Services;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Platforms or Services;
- publish advertising material of any kind or market any goods or services directly to other Wellbeing Connection users;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platforms or Services or their related systems;
- impersonate or use the Platforms or Services by misrepresenting your affiliation with others;
- build a competitive product or service, or copy any functions of the Platform or Services; or
- disclose to any third party any analysis relating to the Platforms or Services.
If you violate any of the foregoing restrictions, your right to use the Platforms and Services will immediately and automatically terminate.
If you use any communication tools available through the Platforms (such as any forum, chat room or message centre), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Platforms, including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Platforms or Services, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use). When you make any communication on the Platforms, you represent that you own the content of the communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Platforms are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion. Please report any objectionable information to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No part of the Platforms or Services may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted for any purpose to incorporate the contents of the Platforms or Services or any part of them in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. You may print or download extracts from the Platforms only for your own non-commercial use. Further, you may not copy, use, remove or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on the Platforms or on any content on the Platforms.
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, or any other matter, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
This privacy notice was last updated on 27/01/2022